Re: Repressing Errors in Component Editor

From: Guillaume Polet (guillaumedenal..mail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2007 - 05:12:23 EDT

    Hi,

    if I recall correctly, you just add //VALID at the end of a binding

    Guillaume

    Denali S.A., "Bridging the gap between Business and IT"
    Rue de Clairvaux 8, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
    Office: +32 10 43 99 51 Fax: +32 10 43 99 52
    http://www.denali.be

    Andrew Lindesay a écrit :
    > Hello;
    >
    > What does one do in the associations file (.wod) to avoid the
    > component editor from validating something? I'll put it into the wiki.
    >
    > cheers.
    >
    > ___
    > Andrew Lindesay
    > technology : www.lindesay.co.nz
    > business : www.silvereye.co.nz

    herein. If you have received this message by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.