log4J Initializing

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 12:22:04 EDT

    Hello all,

    I just moved my project over from Xcode and everything seemed to go
    smoothy, but I'm now getting the following warning about log4j not
    being properly initialized when I run the application through Eclipse.

    (com.bestmaid.bakeryManagement.scheduling.ManufacturingSchedule).

    This is a servlet deployment to Tomcat.

    Logging worked just fine in Xcode, so I have a feeling that it is
    simply that my log4j.xml file is not ending up in the correct
    location. Right now it is simply sitting in the "Resources" directory
    in the Eclipse project, and in /WEB-INF/BakeryManagement_WebUI.woa/
    Contents/Resources/. Where should I be putting the file at?

    Thanks!

    Dave