Re: log4J Initializing

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2007 - 13:01:56 EDT

    Yep. Has the little "R". That was actually the last thing I did
    before posting the question!

    So, it looks like maybe it _is_ how I'm initializing log4j then.
    Here's what I have in the Application() constructor:

    URL configURL = resourceManager().pathURLForResourceNamed
    ("log4j.xml", null, null);
    NSLog.out.appendln("Initializing log4j from " + configURL.toString());
    DOMConfigurator.configure(configURL);

    For what it's worth, I'm not seeing the "Initializing log4j from..."
    show up in the Eclipse console either, so maybe it's not even getting
    called? Am I missing something really fundamental?

    Dave