Re: Eclipse 3.3 / WoLips status

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Sep 08 2007 - 12:56:11 EDT

    WOLips isn't the problem for 3.3.x, it's Eclipse. It's been getting
    better in the 3.3.1 maintenance builds, though. At the moment, I
    don't see recommending that people use 3.3 + WOLips trunk unless you
    either 1) are ok with unstable releases and you want to use an
    Eclipse 3.3.1 maintenance stream build (YMMV), or 2) 3.3.1 comes out
    and the final release is stable like the stream builds SEEM to be
    headed towards.

    ms