Problem with Eclipse/WOLips under WinXP

From: Markus Ruggiero (marku..uggiero.ch)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 11:12:18 EDT

    Folks,

    I have a weird error.

    Installed Eclipse 3.2 (not 3.3!) on WinXP/SP2/latest patches then
    followed the WIKI to install WOLips 2.0.0.4118 with Eclipse update
    manager. All goes well, but when I start Eclipse I get the following
    error message
    Eclipse continues to start but trying to access WOLips prefs
    produces the next error (details does not show anything more)

    On my Mac I have the same version of Eclipse but WOLips is at version
    2.0.0.3982. So I tried to simply copy the WOLips features and plugins
    over to the PC, but Eclipse complains with the identical error messages

    What is going on there?

    Thanks for any help
    ---markus---

    Markus Ruggiero
    rucotec consulting and technologies email
    mailto:markus.ruggier..ucotec.ch
    rucotec GmbH web http://www.rucotec.ch
    Steinentorstrasse 8
    4051 Basel Mobile +41 (0)79 508 4701
    Switzerland Phone/Fax +41 (0)61 271 4990