Practical WO Book Demos

From: Fred Shurtleff (fh..omcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2007 - 15:49:58 EDT

    Has anyone been able to run the Chapter4App demo from the Practical
    WebObjects Book by Hill & Mallais?

    I am unable to get this project to run - it raises an Exception > An
    instance variable or method of the name 'isUserAuthenticated' is not
    found(this is a WOConditional binding on the Main page). But
    'isUserAuthenticated' is, in fact, a method in Session.java. So I am now
    at a dead end.

    Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.