Re: [OT] Eclipse 3.3 on mac

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2007 - 15:51:19 EDT

    Well, I don't know that THEY would call it alpha quality, but I say
    it is :) If you to use 3.3, I would recommend downloading a 3.3
    Stream Maintenance Build (these builds are the ones that will become
    3.3.1): http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/

    The release called "3.3" is 3.3.0, and will never change, so 3.3.0
    will NEVER be usable -- it is what it is. What's shaping up as 3.3.1
    is better (not great, but better).

    ms