Re: Modify only the changed file in Entity Modeler

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2007 - 09:44:05 EDT

    If you're referring to the FIRST time you touch the model in Entity
    Modeler, then yes -- it will rewrite everything, however it writes it
    in a consistent, ordered, rcs-stable way. Subsequent writes should
    only show diffs on the parts that ACTUALLY changed. It's very
    possible the modification dates are updated, but diffs should only
    show important changes.