Re: Question on ant.* files

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2007 - 04:35:46 EDT

    Neither the ant* nor the *patternset files are needed or used when
    you are doing ant builds with the wonder build scripts. You are
    getting your libs by putting the in Libraries and your frameworks by
    setting the wo.frameworks.bundles property to FooFramework/
    BarFramework and/or one of the various properties.

    Cheers, Anjo