Re: Eclipse 3.3.1 .... and stuff

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 17:32:12 EDT

    > Off the top of my head there had been a problem with
    > copying text from a cellEditor and the app registering it as copying
    > the row, setting the java class name in the TableViewer Mode
    > overwriting the external name that had been added via the properties
    > pane. Will log in JIRA what ever I find.
    I don't remember seeing jira entries for these ... Definitely add
    them if they aren't there. I'm pretty sure the copy probably is
    still there (I noticed cmd-a doesn't work in the documentation editor
    just a little bit ago). For the external name, I thought they only
    synced up if you change the entity name and external name matched
    already. But I could be wrong. Like I said, definitely submit bugs.

    ms