Re: Eclipse 3.3.1 .... and stuff

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 17:44:14 EDT

    Ah -- Valid question ... I forgot they did this craziness. In an
    effort to make things easier, to me they just made things harder. I
    guess it's easy if you obviously fall into one of those categories.
    So, I honestly have not tried things out on any of these variations.
    I would highly suspect that "Eclipse IDE for Java Developers" would
    work fine (because we don't really have many external dependencies).
    However, I use Eclipse Classic (actually, I drill in a little
    further, but now that 3.3.1 is out, presumably that's top level
    Eclipse Classic). If you want to work on WOLips itself, you will
    need at least Eclipse Classic.

    ms