Re: Eclipse 3.3.1 .... and stuff

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 03 2007 - 21:17:19 EDT

    Hi there,

    Firstly... thanks muchly for all the updates (to all involved).

    On 04/10/2007, at 7:44 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:

    > Ah -- Valid question ... I forgot they did this craziness. In an
    > effort to make things easier, to me they just made things harder.
    > I guess it's easy if you obviously fall into one of those
    > categories. So, I honestly have not tried things out on any of
    > these variations. I would highly suspect that "Eclipse IDE for
    > Java Developers" would work fine (because we don't really have many
    > external dependencies). However, I use Eclipse Classic (actually, I
    > drill in a little further, but now that 3.3.1 is out, presumably
    > that's top level Eclipse Classic). If you want to work on WOLips
    > itself, you will need at least Eclipse Classic.

    I'd previously downloaded v3 of "Eclipse for RCP/Plug-in Developers"
    and have just run all the updates to get to 3.3.1. I've also updated
    WOLips to 3.3.4313.

    Should I still be seeing in preferences or project properties windows
    things like %plugin.preference.category as a menu item? (See
    attached). Is that still a known issue?

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck