Eclipse 3.3.1 Appearance

From: Jan Grathwohl (jan.grathwoh..ontrast.de)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2007 - 05:31:45 EDT

    Hi,

    when moving to 3.3.1, Eclipse increased the font size for several
    dialogs (Package Explorer, Outline, EOModel Outline, Problems
    view, ...). It looks quite ugly now, as some of the texts adopt my
    font settings, others do not and just keep their font size. It's also
    annoying because it requires more scrolling for long class names or
    error messages.

    I couldn't find a way to change these settings, so maybe Eclipse is
    taking them from OS X? Is there a way to change that?

    It's a little OT, but it's related to Eclipse and (probably) Mac OS
    X, so someone on this list might know the answer...

    Thanks,

    Jan