Re: Eclipse 3.3.1 Appearance

From: Jan Grathwohl (jan.grathwoh..ontrast.de)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2007 - 09:58:05 EDT

    Well, looks like I really got a strange version of Eclipse.

    If I download Eclipse from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/, I get a
    file that is named eclipse-java-europa-fall-macosx-carbon.tar.gz
    (downloaded from http://mirror.yoxos-eclipse-distribution.de/
    eclipse.org/technology/epp/downloads/release/20070927/eclipse-java-
    europa-fall-macosx-carbon.tar.gz).

    The readme file says it's version 3.3.1, but if I start the Eclipse
    application, the About dialog says

    Eclipse Platform

    Version: 3.3.0
    Build id: M20070921-1145

    Same build id as the 3.3.1 version, but different version
    number ... ????

    But if I go to http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/
    instead, I get the right file eclipse-SDK-3.3.1-macosx-carbon.tar.gz,
    and this one does contain the smallFonts parameter in the eclipse.ini.