Re: Relationship Wizard

From: Alan Zebchuk (azebchu..rotocolis.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2007 - 13:21:51 EDT

    It is unfortunate that it's hidden, I always forget about it.

    I think it would be easier to use if I could do it just from the
    entity I'm viewing currently, and then click on a button on the tool
    bar (New Relationship with Wizard?) that would allow me to select the
    other entity I want to make a relationship to from within the dialog
    box that pops up.

    Alan