Re: Relationship Wizard

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2007 - 13:28:37 EDT

    Yeah, I was thinking about doing this also ... The only real downside
    of this is that if you DO like the old way, then you're going to get
    annoyed. But I'm leaning towards "sorry, buddy" in my old age :)
    One of the things that Apple is pretty good at is picking the one way
    you should do things and making you suck it up, and their products
    are better for it. This is usually at odds with the open source
    "lets make everyone happy" style (which I'm definitely guilty of).

    ms