Re: Eclipse 3.3.1 .... and stuff

From: David LeBer (dlebe..odeferous.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2007 - 22:06:38 EDT

    On 4-Oct-07, at 9:53 PM, Jeremy Matthews wrote:

    > Funny how we keep looking for a WOBuilder replacement...even if
    > just a pseudo-inline viewer and not an editor.
    >
    > That alone should really tell us something....

    OK, you've lost me.

    I'm not looking for a WOBuilder replacement, but I do think Xyle
    Scope is wickedly cool. Does that mean I'm deluding myself?

    As far as I'm concerned, Xyle Scope solves a problem WOBuilder didn't
    even know existed.

    Now if I could get a Xyle Scope for D2W rules, wow, that would be
    heaven (no, don't ask how that would work, I don't have a frikken
    clue :-)

    ;david

    --
    David LeBer