Re: Eclipse 3.3.1 .... and stuff

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2007 - 23:14:48 EDT

    > Go to a site like http://www.mdimension.com and select View -> View
    > Source Chart in FireFox ....... this shows a very easy to read page
    > structure ...... and the styled borders really make it easy to see
    > what is in what ....... could the Preview be more easily made to
    > look like this "Source Chart" rendering that FireFox does, and even
    > be extendable with a CSS style sheet as Thomas suggested?
    This is actually pretty similar to what xyle does and I was sort of
    thinking about stealing that (I think this was roughly the view that
    Jerry was referring to also) ... As long as you don't want to change
    structure within this view, it's not all that hard to do (Famous Last
    Words (TM)). Editable structure within that view gets kind of crazy,
    though.

    ms