Re: Eclipse 3.3.1 .... and stuff

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2007 - 23:16:59 EDT

    I've never argued against the concept of WOBuilder. I've said that I
    think the implementation is pretty useless for modern CSS-based site
    design (which makes sense given the year WOB was written). I've also
    said that even duplicating what it does NOW is nontrivial and a
    substantial investment of time. That nobody has written a suitable
    replacement yet should tell us something more than people asking for
    one does :)

    ms