Re: Questions on prefs for WOComponent Editor latest WoLips

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2007 - 08:49:35 EDT

    > 1) What does the Soft tab width do?
    This is not currently used by our formatter ... There will be a new
    section of the prefs dealing with the formatter, tab size, spaces
    around equals, etc. Maybe this has to do with what happens when you
    actually hit the tab key inside the HTML editor? Template editor is
    based on another editor, so I'm actually not even sure of all the
    features that it has.

    > 2) Which Editor type brings back a HTML/WOD view instead of HTML/
    > WOD/WOO view ........ the WOO view (which is not useful if you
    > don't have a display group definition in it AFAIK) seems to be
    > present no matter which option I pick?
    Yeah, I just emailed Ulrich last night about the WOO view -- about
    possibly making it a tab of the editor vs a built-in view of the main
    editor. I personally never need to go into WOO files, and the new
    component outline view likes to have more horizontal space, when ends
    up encroaching on the actual WOD editor view.

    ms