tonight's build

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2007 - 13:04:26 EDT

    Some slightly obnoxious news ... You'll need to re-enter your custom
    tag shortcuts, custom binding validation rules, and binding
    validation preferences after tonight's build. I apologize, and I
    hate doing refactorings like this, but I needed to push some of the
    core parts of binding validation into higher up plugins so they can
    be used in some more general cases. So before you update, make a
    note of your customized binding and validation preferences.

    ms