Re: Eclipse 3.3.1 .... and stuff

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2007 - 20:08:57 EDT

    > * EOModelDoc (funded by Apple iTunes Store) -- Sort of like
    > eoreporter, but EOReporter will break in Leopard. Entity Modeler
    > in 3.3.x has a Documentation tab on all of the elements of
    If you want to see an example of the current state of eomodeldoc (the
    default templates are not done, but it will give you an idea of what
    it does). The templates are all Velocity-based, and you can override
    them with custom versions. This was run in the BugTracker project
    folder. This model does not have documentation added to it with the
    new Entity Modeler yet, so it looks a little more bare than it would
    if it was documented properly. I'll probably document it just to
    have a full example to show.

    http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/eomodeldoc_example/

    ms