Re: r4401 - trunk/woproject/wolips/core/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.locate/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/locate/scope

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 12:16:13 EDT

    Just changed the code to only investigate the superclass if the result
    is greater then one. Looking into the index might be faster but it
    should work for now.

    We should add some index stuff also. Not for the java stuff but for
    the component files.

    Uli
    Am 10.10.2007 um 18:04 schrieb Mike Schrag:

    > I just moved the type searching helper code up to the .wolips
    > plugin. This is how we find WOElement subclasses inside of
    > ComponentEditor. I have not done much with the locator code, but I
    > think you may want to consider making this an actual custom search
    > rather than a locate scope. When you are searching for Java types,
    > you can use Eclipse's index rather than crawler the resource tree,
    > which should make things a lot faster.
    >
    > Check out WOElementSelectionDialog in componenteditor to see a
    > quicky example of using the type SearchEngine API. Incidentally
    > TypeNameCollector was taken from an Eclipse example and really
    > should be named WOElementTypeNameCollector -- it implements the
    > search hierarchy search for WOElements. This may still be too slow
    > for this process, we'll have to just see how it goes.
    >
    > ms
    >
    > On Oct 10, 2007, at 11:39 AM, Mike Schrag wrote:
    >
    >>> Author: uli
    >>> Date: 2007-10-10 02:49:30 -0400 (Wed, 10 Oct 2007)
    >>> New Revision: 4401
    >>>
    >>> Modified:
    >>> trunk/woproject/wolips/core/plugins/
    >>> org.objectstyle.wolips.locate/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/locate/
    >>> scope/AbstractJavaLocateScope.java
    >>> trunk/woproject/wolips/core/plugins/
    >>> org.objectstyle.wolips.locate/java/org/objectstyle/wolips/locate/
    >>> scope/ComponentLocateScope.java
    >>> Log: