New committer - Daryl Lee

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Oct 10 2007 - 12:32:46 EDT

    To current WOProject committers:

    I would like to suggest that we give commit rights to Daryl Lee:
    Daryl made a lot of contributions along the way by
    submitting numerous patches and suggesting lots of cool ideas.

    Recently Daryl created a new set of contributions and I thought that
    the time has
    come for giving real commit rights :-).

    Like before, we need lazy consensus on that. So please cast your vote.

    Here is my +1

    Uli