Re: Eclipse 3.3.1 .... and stuff

From: Johann Werner (werne..sd.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2007 - 04:22:47 EDT

    > I've gotten this twice now in the past couple of days and I don't
    > know wtf it is ... Randomly when I respond to the mailing list it
    > just mangles my message. Very odd.

    Yes, I am missing some responds to this topic too (only two mails for
    yesterday).

    Am 10.10.2007 um 17:07 schrieb Mike Schrag:

    >> Johann I can't reproduce it.
    > That line was missing a null check that all the other variants had,
    > so I added that in ... I'm not exactly sure what it will do now
    > under whatever circumstance caused this in the first place, though,
    > since it means it's returning a null ComponentEditorInput. We
    > shall see, I guess.

    That seems to solve the problem. I updated to the new nightly build
    4.4417.
    Double-clicking an .api file now works and shows the brand new
    outline view :-D
    I noticed that by opening the .wo file the "old" outline view is
    displayed yet. I don't know if it is intended but by this everyone
    can choose if he wants to stick to the ol' way or not ;-)

    Thanks Mike!

    jw