Annoying popup

From: Guillaume Polet (guillaumedenal..mail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 06:31:32 EDT

    Hi everyone,

    I was wondering if by any chances anybody has encountered the problem I have or know how to solve it. Everytime I use the WO Editor of WOLips, when I save my WO, I get an error popup like in the attached screenshot:

    This keeps on coming everytime I do a save (I use usually rthe shortcut CTRL+S).
    My configuration:
    OS: Windows XP
    CPU: Intel Pentium D
    Java: java.version=1.5.0_09
            java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
    Eclipse: 3.3.1 (build M20070921-1145)
    Wolips: 3.3.4366

    with additional WTP plugins.

    Maybe this is solved in later versions? Or it is a known bug that will be solved in later version (and then I just have to blame myself for trying to use the nightly build). But so far, this occurs everytime I save (sometimes I even get the popup two or three times in a row for a single save) Btw, if I press Yes, then I can choose a debugger. It only finds Microsoft Script debugger which completely fails to debug anything or provide any useful information and I end up closing eveything.

    My log file does not say anything about that.

    I welcome anybody how could help me or give me an idea of what might be going wrong.

    Thanks very much,

    --
    Guillaume Polet

    Denali S.A., "Bridging the gap between Business and IT"
    Rue de Clairvaux 8, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
    Office: +32 10 43 99 51 Fax: +32 10 43 99 52
    http://www.denali.be

    moz-screenshot-3.jpg