Re: Annoying popup

From: Guillaume Polet (guillaumedenal..mail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2007 - 07:57:07 EDT

    Ok I will work this way for now. I have closed the outline view and
    restarted Eclipse and the problem is gone.

    Thank you very much for replying so fast. I hope though that you will
    find a fix for that some day, but since it is still in progress, I can
    wait ;-).

    Guillaume

    --
    Guillaume Polet

    Denali S.A., "Bridging the gap between Business and IT" Rue de Clairvaux 8, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium Office: +32 10 43 99 51 Fax: +32 10 43 99 52 http://www.denali.be

    Legal notice: this message and its attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.