D2W migration to Eclipse+WOLips

From: Daniel Mejia (mejia..vol-tech.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2007 - 18:17:30 EDT

    Hi all,

    I'm migrating my first D2W project to Eclipse+WOLips (after resisting
    for months). So far everything is working great except for the
    modifications to the D2W components using webassistant.

    I can modify the componentes rules using the webassistant but the
    rules are stored in the directory build/App.woa/contents/Resources/
    user.d2wmodel.

      My question is if this rules should not be also stored in the
    Resources/user.d2wmodel file that was copied from the original Xcode
    project when the project wads migrated.

    Regards,

    Daniel Mejia