Re: binding validation won't clear

From: Johann Werner (werne..sd.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 04:33:53 EDT

    Hi Lachlan,

    I encountered this quirk several times too. The easiest way is to
    open the .api file using a text editor (right click in eclipse and
    choose "open with") and to delete the corresponding lines that
    defines a binding to be mandatory.
    Of course the "correct" way would be to file a bug on JIRA and wait
    for a fix ;-)

    jw