Re: Entity Modeler.app

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2007 - 10:29:31 EDT

    Built-in is an Eclipse RCP deployment of the Entity Modeler plugins
    (meaning 98% the same code). Built in will always stay (and be the
    preferred version, in fact). This is for people who would rather
    use, say, IDEA or NetBeans as their development environment. Why
    you'd want to do that when WOLips is so awesome, who knows, but some
    do. Only built-in will be able to eventually do things like support
    refactoring from models to java, etc because the standalone does not
    include Java support.

    ms