Re: Eclipse 3.3.1 .... and stuff

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 04:35:15 EDT

    Still working on all the model loaders, but you should be able to do

    java -jar eomodeldoc.jar -model /path/to/model.eomodeld -output /tmp/
    eomodeldoc
    (will load all the models in the modelgroup based on your eclipse or
    IDEA project files ..... allegedly ... still working the kinks out on
    this)
    or

    java -jar eomodeldoc.jar -modelgroup /path/to/project -output /tmp/
    eomodeldoc
    (i haven't tried that one yet)

    or

    java -jar eomodeldoc.jar -output /tmp/eomodeldoc
    from inside your project