useful or terrible ... you be the judge

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 18:20:31 EDT

    Right now eomodels and wos appear as folders in package explorer. I
    believe I can hack in and replacement the content provider for
    package explorer such that they appear as bundles. The downside is
    that I don't believe I can easily let you switch between showing the
    insides and not showing the insides. Is it more desirable to leave
    it as it is or to bundle them? You could switch to navigator view to
    see inside them, but that's sort of tedious. I can't decide ...

    ms