Re: useful or terrible ... you be the judge

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 19:15:03 EDT

    > I'd say if you can't decide then throw a preference in for the user
    > to pick what they'd prefer... but for me, the bundle view would be
    > useful.
    Nope .. The days of preferences are over :) It's the official way or
    the highway. That said, the implementation I went for actually
    allows both ways effectively. There is now a WO Package Explorer
    that is the default view in WOLips perspective. This subclasses
    Package Explorer, which is still there. So you could always put the
    old view back. So it's sort of a preference without being a preference.

    ms