Re: Xcode -> Eclipse migration problem

From: Alex Cone (ab..odefab.com)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2007 - 17:50:24 EDT

    That's my solution of choice. I have lots of "renderer" WOComponents
    which inherit from a base class which has an object() method that
    returns some base EnterpriseObject class. In each subclass I create
    a method like below so the local subclass has something to bind to
    that has validation and auto-complete...

    On Oct 20, 2007, at 1:53 PM, Art Isbell wrote:

    > On Oct 19, 2007, at 7:16 PM, Anjo Krank wrote:
    >
    >> You can always do a
    >>
    >> public Computer computer() {
    >> return (Computer)hardware();
    >> }
    >>
    >> and bind to that... if you get a CCE or a UnknownKeyException
    >> shouldn't make much of a difference...
    >

    > Thanks. Nice and simple. I like that.
    >
    > Aloha,
    > Art

    __alex cone
         ceo codefab inc
         212 465-8484 x101
         ab..odefab.com
         http://www.codefab.com

    If you are not living on the edge, you are taking up too much space.