Eclipse 3.3 and entity modeler

From: Valerio Luccio (valerio.lucci..yu.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 10:53:38 EDT

    I'm running on OSX 10.4.10. I installed Eclipse 3.3 and did all the
    updates (I think), but the entity modeler doesn't work properly for me.
    When I look at a named fetch specification, the "Qualifier" shows only
    blank fields (name, model, parameters). I've downloaded the new Entity
    Modeler (very nice work, congratulations), but I can't figure out how to
    have the model use that from within Eclipse. I tried to configure it as
    an external application, but I get the error: "/Applications/Entity
    Modeler.app: cannot execute" (this is the limitation of OSX that makes
    it very difficult to "open" apps from within the file selector.)

    Any suggestions ?

    Thanks,

    --
    Valerio Luccio			(212) 998-8736
    Center for Brain Imaging	4 Washington Place, Room 158

    "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"