Re: Eclipse 3.3 and entity modeler

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 13:52:11 EDT

  • Next message: Jake Fisher (JIRA): "[OS-JIRA] Created: (WOL-609) Entity Modeler and embedded eclipse Entity Modeler copy from text field copies attribute instead of text"

    >> You say that the standalone uses the same code as the built-in. I
    >> notice that the built-in I have does not show the "Docs" tab, does
    >> that mean I have the wrong plug-in version ? How do I verify
    >> this ? I tried the update manager.
    > Yes -- 99% chance you are using 3.3.x but installing against the
    > stable build server vs the nightly build server.
    You can click on eclipse=>About Eclipse, then Plugins, then look for
    org.objectstyle.*. If it's version 4118, that's the stable build.

    ms