Re: Eclipse 3.3 and entity modeler [Solved]

From: Valerio Luccio (valerio.lucci..yu.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2007 - 16:32:27 EDT

    Obviously, as Mike pointed out, I had a mishmash of WOLips versions. To
    simplify things I make a clean install of Eclipse 3.3 + WOLips and
    everything seems to work fine.

    Thanks,

    --
    Valerio Luccio			(212) 998-8736
    Center for Brain Imaging	4 Washington Place, Room 158

    "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"