Feeling stupid about Frameworks...

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2007 - 20:19:05 EDT

    OK -

    I am trying to install a Framework on my good ol' eclipse. This is
    the eclipse setup of yesteryear. I will soon be getting my leopard
    and new Intel MacBook Pro soon enough and then I will enjoy all the
    new eclipse goodness... but I digress.

    I am simply trying to add the Houdah framework to my project. I swear
    I have done this countless times in the past and must be forgetting
    something obvious.

    Normally, I just right click configure on the my WOFrameworks and it
    appears under local. Except it doesn't. It is there I swear.

    What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks
    James Cicenia