Re: Feeling stupid about Frameworks...

From: James Cicenia (jame..imijon.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2007 - 11:11:32 EDT

    Ok-

    So I figure embed is the way to go. Makes much more sense in general
    to me now that I almost understand it.

    I am doing this:

    <frameworks root="/" embed="true" >
                                               <include name="Developer/eclipse/workspace/
    QualifierAdditions.framework" />
    </frameworks>

    seems to build fine, but when I launch it on my deployment server it
    still can't find the framework class.

    Any other hints?

    thanks.. almost there.

    James