Re: Feeling stupid about Frameworks...

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Sat Oct 27 2007 - 13:10:26 EDT

    Look, just run clean and build tasks (not install) from the
    build.xml in the project and the woa bundle will be made in dist.
    Then physically check the .woa in the dist to ensure the frameworks
    are all there and the jar containing that missing class. Also check
    the MacOSClassPath file in the woa to make sure classpath is correct
    in there ... all embedded jars from all embedded frameworks should be
    there and start with APPROOT.

    You definitely have something not configured right.