Entity Modeler Qualifier Bug?

From: Michael Halliday (michael.hallida..adiefleet.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2007 - 01:21:25 EDT

    Hey List ( and more specifically Mike ):

    Just installed the latest nightly build (4560) with Eclipse 3.3.1 and
    I've run across what appears to be a bug with Entity Modeler.
    Something seems to have changed which causes fetch spec qualifiers
    like this:

    (isActive = 1) and (isApproved = 1)

    to be converted on load to this:

    (isActive = "1") and (isApproved = "1")

    Basically quoting all values. It took me a while to figure out what
    was going on because I started getting the following error:

    com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.JDBCAdaptorException: The attribute
    isActive should be assigned a Number, but the value was the String "1"
            at
    com.webobjects.jdbcadaptor.JDBCColumn.takeInputValue(JDBCColumn.java:
    557)
            at
    com
    .webobjects
    .jdbcadaptor
    .JDBCChannel
    ._bindInputVariablesWithBindingsAndExecute(JDBCChannel.java:226)
            at
    com
    .webobjects
    .jdbcadaptor.JDBCChannel._evaluateExpression(JDBCChannel.java:303)
            at
    com
    .webobjects
    .jdbcadaptor.JDBCChannel.evaluateExpression(JDBCChannel.java:261)

    I downloaded some of the previous builds of the stand alone Entity
    Modeler and it appears to work correctly up until and including the
    build on Oct 17 ... the builds after this exhibit this problem.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance,
    Michael.