Re: [Wonder-disc] Can't run the application on my development machine - Properties file can't be read

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2007 - 01:42:54 EDT

    On 25.10.2007, at 07:39, Guido Neitzer wrote:

    > On 25.10.2007, at 06:16, Wonder Dev wrote:
    >
    >> Actually Guido answered:
    >> ------
    >> Delete the bin and build folders of that project in the Finder (!!)
    >> and do a clean in Eclipse after that. Does it work now?
    >> ------
    >>
    >> And it worked perfectly:)
    >
    > Yeah, I had the same thing two days ago with one of my apps and it
    > took me a while to figure that out. A clean in Eclipse didn't work at
    > all.
    >
    > For me it was a class cast exception when reading the
    > NavigationMenu.plist files - for one of the frameworks it came back
    > with the string "Content" instead of null (for no file, which would
    > have been correct) or an array with the entries (for an existing
    > file).

    Some more information about it: whenever I do a clean on a project,
    this problem happens now here. I can't see something bad in the build
    directory or so.

    Only solution is to quit Eclipse, remove the build and bin folders
    from the project that was cleaned before and restart Eclipse -->
    everything fine.

    Right now, I have no idea whether it's a WOLips or Eclipse problem.
    Trying to find out ...

    cug