Re: [Wonder-disc] Can't run the application on my development machine - Properties file can't be read

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2007 - 14:38:44 EDT

    On 28.10.2007, at 12:16, Guido Neitzer wrote:

    [Hmmm, am I going to talk to myself the whole day?]

    > Argl ... I've switched to Eclipse 3.3.1.1 and now this seems to be
    > solved, but now hot code replacement is not working in debug mode.
    > Waaaaaaaah.
    >
    > What version of Eclipse are you using out there?

    So, I don't know what the issue was, but now it seems to do hot code
    replacement and it doesn't crap out when I do a clean.

    So, my recommendation: use Eclipse 3.3.1.1 (I've seen the error with
    a maintenance build) and the latest WOLips - that seems to work quite
    good for me on Tiger.

    cug