General Question on WOLips Usage

From: Varouj (varou..tiersolutions.com)
Date: Sun Oct 28 2007 - 17:06:01 EDT

    Hello,

    I have an application that I would like to convert to java
    environment. The application requires a schedular that constantly
    poles the database for new transactions. Most of the business logic
    is currently in SQL scripts that I like to covert to java objects. I
    like to use EO modeler if possible, is this an appropriate use of
    Direct Actions in WO? Does WO have a good way to support the
    functionality? Has anyone done this kind of a batch application using
    WO?

    Thanks
    Varouj