Re: Is there an example that uses the new WO component format?

From: Ricardo Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 15:11:43 EDT

    On Oct 31, 2007, at 5:20 AM, Jake MacMullin wrote:

    > WOMLTemplateExtensions.instance().setDynamicAttributePrefix("$");
    > WOMLTemplateExtensions.instance().setDynamicAttributeSuffix("");

    I have added the code that you mention to my Application() constructor
    so that it uses $ instead of the square brackets.

    Did you get yours to work?

    I'm using Eclipse 3.3.1.1 and a nightly build of WOLips from yesterday
    I think.

    Also as indicated by MIke there is a WO 5.4 check box under Eclipse --
    > Preferences --> WOLips --> Binding Validation. So I have that one
    checked as well.

    I then edited my Main.wo (which by the way is a WO 5.3 style
    component) and simply added the following to the Main.html file to see
    if it would recognize it.

    <wo:WOString name="App" value="$application.name" />

    However, it still doesn't seem to recognize the 5.4 style.

    Any ideas?