Re: Is there an example that uses the new WO component format?

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 15:47:12 EDT

    what does "it" in "it doesn't seem to recognize the 5.4 style"
    mean ... is "it" the validator in WOLips, or is the "it" the WO 5.4
    runtime? Also, with inline bindings, you don't need to provide a name
    =".." -- It doesn't really have any meaning. If you're using 5.4, you
    cannot mix and match SOME inline and SOME non-inline. You either
    choose to go all inline bindings or no inline bindings. This is why I
    prefer the behavior of the Project Wonder parser -- it's much more
    lenient in this respect. So if you took a WO 5.3 component and just
    dropped in an inline binding, it won't work. You woudl need to remove
    all the other bindings in your .wod file (and possibly actually DELETE
    the wod file? I'm not sure about that one -- like I said, I don't use
    the 5.4 parser).

    ms