Re: Is there an example that uses the new WO component format?

From: Ricardo Parada (rparad..ac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 15:50:01 EDT

    On Oct 31, 2007, at 2:11 PM, Ricardo Parada wrote:

    > On Oct 31, 2007, at 5:20 AM, Jake MacMullin wrote:
    >
    >> WOMLTemplateExtensions.instance().setDynamicAttributePrefix("$");
    >> WOMLTemplateExtensions.instance().setDynamicAttributeSuffix("");
    >>

    > I have added the code that you mention to my Application()
    > constructor so that it uses $ instead of the square brackets.
    >
    > Did you get yours to work?
    >
    > I'm using Eclipse 3.3.1.1 and a nightly build of WOLips from
    > yesterday I think.
    >
    > Also as indicated by MIke there is a WO 5.4 check box under Eclipse
    > --> Preferences --> WOLips --> Binding Validation. So I have that
    > one checked as well.
    >
    > I then edited my Main.wo (which by the way is a WO 5.3 style
    > component) and simply added the following to the Main.html file to
    > see if it would recognize it.
    >
    > <wo:WOString name="App" value="$application.name" />
    >
    > However, it still doesn't seem to recognize the 5.4 style.
    >
    > Any ideas?

    I got it working after I did Command-Shift-F to reformat the html in
    my Main.html. The html markup turned to lowercase. It then started
    working but I have to use the square brackets. The $ notation doesn't
    work for me (yet :-) ).

    <wo:WOString name = "AppName" value = "[application.name]" />

    Thanks,
    Ricardo