Re: Is there an example that uses the new WO component format?

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 02:25:11 EDT

    I prefer not to mix and match. I like the inline binding style better.
    Even with longer bindings. I just put each binding on its own line in
    the HTML. I know that gets messed up when you reformat though. It
    would be really cool to have a quick "convert wod to inline" refactor
    command.

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com