Help - Leopard killed my project

From: Valerio Luccio (valerio.lucci..yu.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2007 - 14:09:30 EDT

    I'm in trouble. I installed Leopard on a machine to test things and I
    started Eclipse to see if everything would work. Now, after switching
    back to Tiger, when I try to access one of my WOLips projects, I get
    "WOLipse Include Files Updates (<time stamp>) Reason: null argument". I
    tried to create a new workspace and import the projects into it, but I
    get the same error + another error that tells me to update the JREs .....

    What now ?

    --
    Valerio Luccio			(212) 998-8736
    Center for Brain Imaging	4 Washington Place, Room 158

    "In an open world, who needs windows or gates?"