Re: Entity Modeler v.1.0.1 in plist

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Nov 02 2007 - 09:33:07 EDT

    They are compatible with plist format. From now on, if there are
    notable changes to Entity Modeler that might potentially cause issues,
    or if important bugs are identified in certain versions, the version
    number will be bumped, which will allow version control wrappers to
    block commits for particular versions. For most people you can ignore
    these.

    ms